American Society for Ethnohistory Membership
The American Society for Ethnohistory is the preeminent international organization in its field. Representing multiple disciplines – cultural anthropology, history, American Indian studies, archaeology, ecology, linguistics, and related fields – the society is committed to creating a more inclusive picture of the histories of native groups in the Americas.
Benefits of Membership in the American Society for Ethnohistory
- one-year print subscription to Ethnohistory (four issues)
- free online access to Ethnohistory at ethnohistory.dukejournals.org
- RSS feeds and table-of-contents alerting for Ethnohistory
- the opportunity to present a paper or serve as chair or discussant for conference sessions
- participation in an invaluable forum for scholars, ethnographers, anthropologists, archaeologists, and historians dedicated to the study of cultures and societies throughout the world
- Attend the annual meetings in select locations across North America. The meetings have a reputation for allowing time for the discussion of your own and related research, as well as for providing a congenial setting in which to meet both new scholars and leading international figures whose research is on the history of indigenous people, in America and elsewhere.
Annual & Lifetime Membership Rates
Prices valid as of October 2011
(A photocopy of student ID must be faxed to Duke University Press (919) 688-2615.)
||Please add 6% GST plus $12 for postage. Subscribers outside the U.S. and Canada: Please add $16 for postage.
||Life Time Membership
(All for the price of less than 18 years at the current rate and it’s tax deductible!)
Membership Registration Form
Download the Ethnohistory Registration Form online.
Subscribe at: http://www.dukeupress.edu/ethnohistory/
How To Sign Up
Payment Online :
Regular membership is handled through our publisher, Duke University Press. By subscribing to the Journal you are joining the Society.You may renew membership or joinhere, using Mastercard, Visa, American Express.
By Check :
If you prefer standard mail, the address is:
Duke University Press, Journals Fulfillment
Durham, NC 27708-0660
Outside US or Canada: 919-687-3602